skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Your Superhero Persona by
couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero Name
Sleep Apnea Woman
Super Power
Invisibility
Enemy
Michael Jackson
Mode Of Transportation
Skateboard
Weapon
Scissors
Quiz created with MemeGen
!
Yup look out. I'll come after you if you look like Michael Jackson, on my skateboard waving a pair of sissors. And I'll be invisible and have temperory suspension of breathing while I sleep!
madass.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(14)
Ok, 35 minutes later, I'm staring into space in fr...
Home Alone
Today tell an unknown fact about yourself: I hesit...
I've had a bad day
Your Superhero Persona by couplandesqueYour NameSu...
tired of waking up tiredI guess the title says it ...
Here i am again,by the beach,blogging thru my mobi...
Ahh. The wonders of modern technology! I'm sitting...
Retarded retardationToday I was only productive in...
summarize it, quick!
Been having this stupidass feeling, like I'm so si...
close encounters of the parental kind
CLAAAAARA!
everybody's an april fool!
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment